The US military is the largest employer of skilled minorities of any US institution.
We target and reach the nation’s largest and most dedicated group of minority consumers and potential employee.
The mission of this website is to educate the world about the powerful diversity that exists in our military. We also provide an up-to-date resource for news and information relative to its diversity policy and achievements. Open to all Americans, our hopes are to embrace the beauty and effectiveness of diversity not only in the U.S. military, but in every facet of American life.
Why should corporations consider sponsorship?
An estimated 200, 000 minority men and women are expected to leave the military and transition to the civilian workforce in the next four years. These represent some of most talented and highly skilled among the nation’s total minority community. Not only do many leave with valuable skills and qualifications in such fields as medical, aviation, technology, law enforcement, teaching and many others, many also are in possession of active security clearances.
Why consider military veterans?
Veterans come from a previous culture built for mission accomplishment in mind.
- Veterans have ingrained leadership talents
- Veterans take their responsibilities seriously
- Intuition is a skill, and the military teaches it
- Military people will openly tell you when something is wrong
- Military people will get the job done
- When given the necessary support, veterans are extremely capable
- Veterans are independent
- Military personnel know the meaning of hard work
- The government pays for veteran education
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Company logo on Diverse Military Veterans Network website with link back to company website
- 50 words or less paragraph about the company highlighting it’s support and commitment to our armed forces and the importance of military diversity.
- Mention on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Featured Diverse Military Veterans Network’s monthly online newsletter
- Company advertisement or logo featured on Diverse Military Veterans Network’s with link back to company’s career site
To become a corporate sponsor, please contact us today.
We sincerely thank you for your interest and support!
Gregory A. Black, CDR (Ret.) Navy, Founder of Diverse Military Veterans Network